*UPDATE August 2021:
This website is no longer available, it stopped paying and most probably won’t ever come back again. If it was a maintenance break, they would inform their users, instead they are not responding to any messages. And because of that, their reputation went down to 0% and if even if they decided to run it again, no one will trust them. They’re probably gonna start a new website like this and try to scam more people, so please be aware.
So basically, it turned out to be a scam. The website was online for a couple of days but not exchanging, they wanted to earn some more before shut down. Now the website is finally offline, could be blocked by hosting provider.
Hope you didn’t lose too much. I never recommended investing high amounts of money into that. Be safe and good luck.
Let the machines do their job!
You earn automatically even when you’re asleep.
Duplinow is a free service, that pays you real money for completing various tasks. For example, you complete a survey, register to a website or download and use an app. You get coins, which you exchange for money, it pays through Payeer or Faucetpay for example.
The idea of Duplinow is to let users earning using virtual machines. You just buy a machine for coins, and it generates coins by itself! All you need is to check back everyday and run it.
I managed to earn $0,5 for spending like 1 hour doing some easy tasks. Crazy right? If you sacrifice some more time, invest your disk space, be creative completing surveys imagine how much additional income you can get from this!
You can follow my guide to learn how to make a good money from it. If you think you are good and want to start earning, you can start.
Smart earning with Duplinow guide:
- Run your first machine. You start with 500 free coins, which you can spend for the cheapest machine that costs 432 coins and generates you 0.01 coins/minute, which means you will earn 28.8 coins in a day. Not much right? It’s just a start.
- 100 coins = $0.01, so you have to get better machines! You can also earn coins by doing tasks. You can choose from 4 different offerwalls. It’s up to you which tasks you choose, some take longer to finish but I’m pretty sure that 99% you can do without spending a single cent. Some offers require making some small in-app purchases, like $2. Just be careful not to buy something by mistake, for example when playing games that use in-app payments. I suggest that you set up and use a decent Anti Virus software – you will be redirected to some ‘fishy’ websites, although they don’t share trojans or anything too harmful, but you’ll be viewing tons of advertisements. And you might have to disable you Adblockers to make sure you get credited, which is may put you in some danger too.
- When you can afford, buy the ‘Essential’ machine‘ for 41000 coins. It generates 1440 coins per day, which is $0.14! Remember to check back everyday to run your machines, that’s the only requirement for them to work and generate coins. By the way, you can also claim a daily bonus of additional 10 coins.
- Keep investing in new, better machines. You can also upgrade existing ones. You will have to generate a lots of coins using your machines, you can’t use the coins that you earned doing tasks – that’s due to the large number of users that use VPN to complete tasks fraudulently. So investing is good, but also remember not to cheat – if an offerwall informs Duplinow site that you use a VPN or other fraudulent method to complete tasks, your account will be suspended and you will lose all your coins!
- You can withdraw from $0.02, (in reality you will get 0.01 because of taxes if you use Payeer – FaucetPay has not tax). So make sure to save your coins and wait till you can get a better exchange and better payoff! Withdraw options are Payeer or Faucet Pay for payments under $100, other options are Dogecoin and Bitcoin.
- ‘Free’ users can withdraw up to $0.05. ‘Free’ means, that you just use machines to earn and you don’t use offers, don’t invest or don’t get referrals. So basically, to be able to get unlimited payments, be sure to finish offers, buy coins or refer new users!
- Earn with Affiliate Program. When you refer someone, you can get:
|500 Coins||Bonus for new referred user|
|30 % of item purchased||Referred user’s purchase in shop|
|30 % of task reward||Referred user’s completed tasks in offerwalls|
It’s all up to you how much you want to earn. You can also buy coins and invest them into machines, I’ve heard stories it worked out for some people. It will require some time, but it’s worth it. I tested it and got paid, so personally I’m trusting this service. You can trust it too, as long you play fair!
- Duplinow in numbers:
- been live for over 150 days
- paid over $75000 to active members
- over 160000 users registered
- ~4000 Alexa Rank
- 5 offerwalls to use – Wannads, Offertoro, Personaly, Bitswall and Offers4all
- the strongest machine earns $28.8 per day automatically
- 30% referral rate (read more above)
I’m sure there are some people asking – is Duplinow a scam? Well, it’s quite a fresh website. I understand it would be risky to invest high amounts of money into this, but I’m not recommending this here. This site needs to earn. I’ve read opinions saying, that after some withdrawals Duplinow stop paying. That’s true, but only when you use machines to earn and nothing else. No one is giving money out for free. That’s why you need to invest OR complete tasks OR refer other people. You don’t have to send them money. You can let them earn the other ways.
That being said, the opinions out there are from ‘free’ users that have a withdrawal limit set to 0.05 dollars. All they need is to do a tasks in the offerwalls, attract referrals, or make an investment to continue withdrawing. Some users refuse to do this and get upset. The machines do not expire, they are sure to produce coins as long as they are turned on, but if you are not a ‘free’ user and invest instead, you are assured of the return on your investment plus profits.
I’ve never heard of any incident, where someone who earned money honestly didn’t get paid. I’ve seen numerous cash out proofs instead. You can get a quick withdrawal for free and see for yourself – earn 200 coins using offerwall and withdraw $0.02. Easy. Decide yourself if you find the money in your wallet. And that’s pretty much it!