Anonymous Ads is a transparent advertising network founded in 2011 that utilizes a “pay for chance to be shown and reward for sales” principle to diminish incentive for fake clicks. It uses Bitcoin for its accounting and doesn’t require user registration. A-Ads primary office is located in Bayern, 90455 Nuremberg, Germany.
A-ADS’s Idea was to Create a Simple Privacy-aware User-agnostic, and Transparent Advertising System, similar to the Bitcoin Blockchain – says Arsen Gasparyan, CEO.
Why use A-Ads?
- Easy to set up and use.
- Short site acceptation time.
- It is fully transparent, it doesn’t collect any personal data, database backups are published daily.
- It allows advertising on sites, blogs, forum posts or signatures.
- It appends ad’s link with bitcoin address to enable advertisers to pay for action (see goal tracking) to avoid paying for inefficient traffic.
- Paying system is based on a daily budget: advertiser can pay a certain sum a day and receive a proportional amount of traffic;
- They also offer advertisers CPM bids and CPA;
- There is no minimum daily budget; you can run a campaign with absolutely any sum;
- They accept payments in more crypto-currencies than any other ad network: Bitcoin, Ripple, Qtum, Tether, NEO, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum Classic, Tron, Verge, BitTorrent, GameCredits, DigiByte, Komodo, Zcoin, Ravencoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, BitcoinDiamond, Horizen, PIVX, Stratis, Vertcoin;
- Payout method: Bitcoin;
- Payment Frequency: automatic, daily;
- Minimum payout for publishers: 1 satoshi to Faucethub.io or 0.001 Bitcoin directly to bitcoin address